Keep all of your surfaces lubricated and in peak condition with Industrial Silicone Multi-Purpose Lubricant. This multipurpose lubricant has a wide range of applications including trunk seals, rubber bumpers, speedometer cables, brake parts, window channels, hood strips and pads, rubber gaskets, and belts. With its high film strength that is resistant to wear and tear, it is effective at temperatures ranging from -20ºF to +400ºF making it suitable for “all weather” conditions. Industrial Silicone Multi-Purpose Lubricant contains no volatile substances which makes it safe and harmless to use even on sensitive car surfaces like finishes without any risk of reactions or discoloration.
- Harmless to rubber and car finishes
- Non-volatile - formulated with industrial silicone oil
- Suggested applications include trunk seals, rubber bumpers, speedometer cables, brake parts, window channels, hood strips, pads and more
- Quickly & easily lubricate hard to reach places at both high & low temperatures
- Protects against wear & tear
- Resistant to oxidation & water washout